Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"Waiting On' Wednesday"

Over the years I've read many of Robin Lee Hatcher's books. Earlier this year I read - and totally enjoyed - A Vote of Confidence, the first book in her "Sisters of Bethlehem Springs" series. I'm looking forward to reading Cleo's story in this latest book - she was quite a spunky gal in the first book.

About Fit to Be Tied:

It's 1916, and Idaho rancher Cleo Arlington knows everything about horses but nothing about men. So when charged with transforming English aristocrat Sherwood Statham from playboy into cowboy, she's totally disconcerted. So is Statham, who's never encountered a woman succeeding in a man's world. Their bumpy trot into romance is frustrating, exhilarating, and ultimately heartwarming.

Fit to Be Tied is published by Zondervan and is set to release in November 2009.

Find out more on the web:
Robin Lee Hatcher
Zondervan Publishing


"Waiting On' Wednesdays" is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. So join in - what are you Waiting On?

1 comment:

CeeCee said...

I need to hurry to read A Vote of Confidence! I like the title, Fit to be Tied.

I'm trying to see if I'm following you on Twitter.