Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving today.

A few things I'm thankful for...

1. My great husband (he cooks, ladies *grin*) and two beautiful, healthy, smart daughters.

2. The fact that my husband has a good job and that I can afford to stay home to take care of my family.

3. My Grandma - she turns 95 today. Other than some symptoms of dementia, she is in pretty good health, and had been able to live on her own up until about a year ago.

4. A roof over our heads, food to eat, a reliable vehicle (& cheaper gas), a wonderful church family...and the way it's looking, a day of beautiful weather this Thanksgiving.

5. Books, books, and more books...now if I only had more time to read them...

How about you? What are you thankful for this year?

No comments: