Tuesday, November 11, 2008

7 Random Book Related Things About Me...


The 7 random facts have to be...

1. The most books I've read in one year is 164.

2. If you catch me reading anything other than Christian Fiction, more often than not it will be a biography or a non-fiction book about some current event.

3. I got my reading genes from my mother, and have passed them on to my 8 yo daughter. My daughter started reading shortly before she turned three and has a larger library than I do (hers is probably around the 350 book mark - mine 250+).


4. I used to be a big historical CF fan, but have found myself turning into a contemporary womens fiction/lit loving fiend. Throw in some suspense and I'm happy as can be.

5. We have a fabulous Christian bookstore here in town that often gets some super authors (Colleen Coble, Tracey Bateman, Wanda Brunstetter, Beverly Lewis, and Lori Copeland just to name a few) in for booksignings, but I am such an introvert (or insert the word chicken - take your pick) that I've never gone up to any of them. You're more likely to find me star-gazing at them over the tops of shelves.


6. I have never read any books by Jane Austen or CS Lewis. Ditto on the Left Behind series.


7. I am not a re-reader, even with my favorite books. I've got too many books and too little time. *grin*


I'm not much of a tagger, but if you care to share any random facts about yourself and books, that'd be great!


1 comment:

Rel said...

Loved learning more about you! What? No Jane Austen???!!!!

Can't believe your first "baby" is 8 now :)

Hope all is well with you all.

Hugs