Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My apologies...

...to any and all of my blogging buddies for a lack of comments on your posts and lack of substantial postings here in the last couple of weeks. My seeming disappearance from cyberspace is unfortunately not quite over. In the last few weeks, my husband has had shoulder surgery (with all the time consuming physical therapy and follow-up visits that requires), my daughter has had a flurry of school activities these last couple of weeks (with more to come), and my biological grandmother (my mother is adopted), one great-uncle, and just yesterday (and quite unexpectedly) one of my dearest cousins have all entered eternity. I am terribly behind on my reviews, but hopefully can catch my breath in the next couple of weeks to get caught up. Thank you so much for all your patience and prayers, friends. Blessings.

2 comments:

CeeCee said...

Oh my Jenny, I am so sorry for your loss. Don't you even worry about us here in cyberspace; worry about the ones you love. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers. Big hugs!

Rel said...

Jenny,

I came by because I missed you and wanted to know how you were doing. I'm so sorry it has been such a trying time for you and your family. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Love and hugs, dear one!