Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Reading Thing 2011



I have definitely needed something to kick-start my reading this year and am so glad it's time for SRT 2011! Our host is Katrina at Callapidder Days, and everything you need to know to join in can be found here. The challenge runs from March 20 to June 20, 2011.

I've broken down my list into parts similar to the way I did in the Fall into Reading 2010 Challenge, so here we go:

Review Books:

1. False Pretenses by Kathy Herman
2. Faithful by Kim Cash Tate
3. Deadly Ties by Vicki Hinze
4. Voyage with the Vikings by Paul McCusker & Marianne Hering
5. Attack at the Arena by Paul McCusker & Marianne Hering
6. Abigail's New Hope by Mary Ellis
7. He Said, She Said by Cindy Sproles & Eddie Jones
8. The Fine Art of Insincerity by Angela Hunt

Too Good to Pass Up (Recent releases by some of my favorite authors):

1. Lie Down in Green Pastures by Debbie Viguie
2. Unexpected Love by Andrea Boeshaar
3. The Judgment by Beverly Lewis
4. Glamour by Melody Carlson
5. The Journey by Wanda Brunstetter
6. Beside Still Waters by Tricia Goyer

Finally off the Shelf (Books that I clean off my shelf during the challenge):

1.
2.
3.

Non-fiction (I have numerous NF books on my shelf as well, so I'll try to get a few of those finished):

1.
2.

I'm trying to give myself a bit of leeway since my reading habits haven't been the greatest of late...so check back to see if I fill up some of those empty spaces. Blessings y'all ... and happy reading!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck with your reading list, hope it's a good kick start for you!
Happy Spring!

Susanne said...

You've got some of my favorite authors on there! Happy spring reading. Love the name of your blog btw. :v)