Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's Christmas in July!

Photobucket


Guess what folks...it's Christmas in July here at My Buckling Bookshelf.

I love Christmas fiction and anxiously await the season's newest releases. With that in mind, I plan to preview at least one Christmas book a day this month, most of them being this years upcoming books, but I may throw in an oldie or two as the month progresses.

Another fun thing you won't want to miss...I'm playing Saint Nick!
On July 25th, I will draw four (4) names to win a free book...so get your name in the running (see below).
I'll link back to this post on each day's post, and here's what you need to know:

1. You need to have a US postal code.

2. Leave contact information - I can't contact you without it. Please use "you at yoohoo dot com" format if you would, please.

3. Include a 'wish list' of three (3) Christian Fiction books released so far this year (January 2010-July 2010 only, please) and if you are one of the 4 names drawn, I will choose one (1) of the books off of your wish list to send to you as a Christmas in July gift.

A SAMPLE COMMENT TO ENTER THIS CONTEST

My wish list includes:
1. Book A by Author Z
2. Book B by Author Y
3. Book C by Author X

eviesmommo at yahoo dot com


**One entry per person please
**Contest ends at midnight July 24th, 2010
**Jenny at MBB is the final authority in regards to this contest

8 comments:

Merry said...

Christmas in July, so fun!

1. She Walks in Beauty by Siri Mitchell

2.The Country House Courtship by Linore Rose Burkard

3. A Shore Thing by Julie Carobini

Merry said...

Opps, forgot my e-mail!
worthy2bpraised[at]gmail[dot]com

amber said...

1. "beguiled" by deeanne gist
2. "maid to match" by deeanne gist
3. "bride in training" by gail gaymer martin

thanks!!
amber (afren07[at]gmail[dot]com)

Carole said...

With all the hot, dry weather we're having, I love a Christmas in July theme! There are so many books I'd like to read, but here are three that especially appeal to me:

1) The Sister Wife by Diane Noble

2) Missing Max by Karen Young

3) Priceless by Tom Davis


cjarvis [at] bellsouth [dot] net

Anonymous said...

How fun!

My wish list includes:
1. Perfectly Dateless
Perfectly Dateless by Kristin Billerbeck

2. Love Finds You in Victory Heights, Washington by Tricia Goyer,

3. So Over It by Stephanie Morrill

somanybooksblog at hotmail dot com

Jenny said...

Lots of good books on your lists, gals. The only bad thing about seeing your wish lists is I see books I need to add to mine. :)

CeeCee said...

How cool! (no pun intended!)

1. Perfectly Dateless by Kristen Billerbeck

2. Wonders Never Cease by Tim Downs

3. Lucky Baby by Meredith Efken

booksplure at gmail

Thanks Jen.

Theresa N. said...

Merry Christmas in July!!
1. The Sister Wife by Diane Noble
2. Deceit by Brandilyn Collins
3. Betsy's Return by Wanda Brunstetter
Thanks,
Theresa N
weceno(at)yahoo(dot)com