Thursday, June 5, 2008

Spring Reading Thing 2008

I'm FINISHED...with two weeks to spare and having read 12 extra books! Hmmm....wonder how many more books I can read in the next couple of weeks?


I've got my list together and am raring to go - will you join me? If you are interested in joining the Spring Reading thing, click here and Katrina of Callapidder Days can fill you in on what to do.

How many books can I read by June 19th? I am starting with a conservative list based on the number of books I've read so far this year, but will hopefully get to add some bonus books in the end! So without further delay, here's my list...

~ Death of a Garage Sale Newbie by Sharon Dunn
~ I Heart Bloomberg by Melody Carlson
~ She Always Wore Red by Angela Hunt
~ Lorna by Debra White Smith
~ Mooch by Adam Palmer
~ My Heart Remembers by Kim Vogel Sawyer
~ The Forbidden by Beverly Lewis
~ Tartarus by Jack Cavanaugh
~ Sisterchicks Go Brit by Robin Jones Gunn
~ Fatal Deduction by Gayle Roper
~ Adam by Ted Dekker


Gonna try to also trim a few off my shelf...

~ A Sister's Test by Wanda Brunstetter
~ A Season of Forgiveness by Brenda Coulter
~ Darcy's Inheritance by Linda Ford
~ Her Daddy's Eyes by Gary Parker
~ Giving Thanks for Baby by Terri Reed
~ Every Good and Perfect Gift by Sharon K. Souza
~ Hide in Plain Sight by Marta Perry
~ A Christmas to Die For by Marta Perry
~ Buried Sins by Marta Perry


~~ ~~ Bonus Books (I'll add them as I finish them) ~~ ~~

~ Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris
~ My Bat Boy Days: Lessons I Learned from the Boys of Summer by Steve Garvey
~ A Bride So Fair by Carol Cox
~ A Promise for Tomorrow by Sara DuBose
~ A Steal of a Deal by Ginny Aiken
~ Healing Promises by Amy Wallace
~ Bella: A Novelization by Lisa Samson
~ Skid by Rene Gutteridge
~ Fallen by Matthew Raley
~ Anchored in Love: An Intimate Portrait of June Carter Cash by John Carter Cash
~ A Sister's Hope by Wanda Brunstetter
~ Hidden by Shelley Shepard Gray
~ Dawn's Light by Terri Blackstock
~ Along Came a Cowboy by Christine Lynxwiler
~ The Sweetgum Knit Lit Society by Beth Pattillo


*Bold denotes books I've finished*

6 comments:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Looks good! And I love the name of your blog -- my bookshelves are always looking a bit abused because of how I stuff them to overflowing! Thanks for being part of SRT '08!

CeeCee said...

Great list Jenny! I'll be looking forward to your thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Great list. =]

Nise' said...

Got some great book on your list! Happy Reading

ReadingRobin said...

Jenny it truely amazes me when you Spring Readers find the time. I am sooo jealous. Great list, Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Already? I have a few more.*sigh*