Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Andi McConnell Book Two - Here Comes the Ride

Just saw this over on TitleTrakk Book News, and had to pass it along...


Here Comes the Ride, book 2 in the Andi McConnell mystery series by Lorena McCourtney, is coming in May. It's publisher is Thomas Nelson.


Summary:

Andi McConnell is thrilled when she is hired as the chauffeur for a high-end wedding. But she's beginning to wonder why she and her limo keep ending up in the middle of a murder!

A wedding malfunction has precipitated into a murder leaving several obvious suspects. The wedding is cancelled, the guests can't leave, and the heir of the estate is a complete surprise. When another murder occurs, all fingers are pointing to the most obvious suspect who had motive, means, and opportunity. But a final clue uncovers something that no one saw coming. Now Andi is kicking her sleuthing skills into high gear to catch the killer!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't find this book anywhere! Does someone have a copy I can buy? Please email me at babybarger@yahoo.com. Thanks! -Cindi

Anonymous said...

I just ordered it from Britin at this site: http://www.cornerstone.co.uk/. HOWEVER, since I've looked EVERYWHERE for it to no avail, I'll believe it when it arrives! I'll keep you updated...
Laurie Ann