Friday, December 21, 2007

This is such a cute cover and I couldn't resist sharing!



I saw this cute new cover for Diann Hunt's upcoming book, For Better or For Worse, over at Girls Write Out today and just had to share it. Amazon.com is still showing the original cover, but Christianbook.com is showing this latest cover.

About the book: Age is not the only thing Wendy Hartline would rather not be in the middle of. Organizationally challenged, she's trying to deal with her rebellious daughter, infatuated son, and infuriating father---and manage a wedding chapel without coming across as its oldest wannabe bride! Surely her heart is safe in all that chaos---isn't it?


Look for it to appear in bookstores just after the first of the year.

3 comments:

Diann Hunt said...

Thanks for sharing in my fun, Jenny! I love the book cover too! *g*

Brittanie said...

I love her books. I can't wait to read the latest. The cover does look great :)

Jenny said...

You're welcome, Diann! Can't wait to read it!

Hi Brittanie - thanks for stopping by! *grin*