Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Great Minds Think Alike...About Mike

I would assume some of you are already listening to all the information coming down the pike about who's slogging away trying to win the presidency in 2008...seems like that's all that's coming from the media these days. But there's more than just a former first lady and "America's Mayor" running for that office...and I'd like you to read this post by Terri Blackstock over at Athol Dickson's blog concerning a candidate who really appeals to both Terri and me (and Athol, too)...Mike Huckabee.

I just wanted you to know where I stand when it comes to making my choice on a political candidate. I'm not inviting political discussion, but if you'd like to make a comment about this post, feel free.

I found the link to Terri's post courtesy of A Life in Pages, Angela Hunt's blog. Thanks Angela.

No comments: